Solved: My W-2 form states Section 125 (900.00) however I wasn't required nor did I see a Section 125 to enter this into when inputting my W-2 information. I'm a bit confused.

My W-2 form states Section 125 (900.00) however I wasn't required nor did I see a Section 125 to enter this into when inputting my W-2 information. I'm a bit confused.

You can go back and review and/or edit that W-2 to make sure you entered your section 125 deductions.  On a computer, sign in to your account and search for W-2 in the search box. Then, click the "Jump to" link in the search results to open the Here's your W-2 info screen. Click Edit next to the W-2 you want to verify.  Make sure everything, all boxes and $$ amounts, on your W-2 is entered into TurboTax.  

You can also click on Federal, on the left, and then Wages and Income at the top, to get back to the W-2 summary screen.