My state return is prompting me to enter S-Corporation info. But there is no S-Corporation info in my federal return. How can I get rid of this?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ToddL

Use the "List of Forms in My Return" tool to see if your federal  or state tax returns have any Schedule K-1s for Form 1120-S (or associated worksheets). If you do, then delete them.

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting these K-1s (and associated worksheets, if any), log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool (List of Forms in My Return) to confirm they have been removed from your return.

ToddL