My Schedule k-1 box 20 has 8 entries; turbo tax only has 3. What do I do?

Box 20 on Turbotax has room for 3 entries, my K-1 report has  8--A,V,Z*, AA*, AB*, AC*, AD*, AE*, AF*   (with amounts following)                                                                Also, my box 18 has C* STMT to refer to the attached statement--and turbotax only accepts numbers in that space, so I'm at a loss.

More lines will be added to the screen for box 20 of your K-1 as you enter amounts.  Therefore, enter the codes and amounts for the first 2 lines and when you start on the 3rd line, a 4th line will appear.  As you type in the information for the 4th line, a 5th line will appear and so on.  See the sample screenshot attached with 4 lines showing.

It does not add more lines. Do you need an upgraded version to do this?

Try your tab key, not return, to get more lines. It worked for me (after some puzzlement)