turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My K1 partnership shows blank for royalties but the Schedule E form shows $0 for royalties which gives an error message. How to delete from Schedule E form ?

NO apparent way to override the error of 0 or delete on the Schedule E form under the royalties heading and therefor cannot complete and file.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Anita01

My K1 partnership shows blank for royalties but the Schedule E form shows $0 for royalties which gives an error message. How to delete from Schedule E form ?

Click on Forms on the upper right, then open the Schedule E worksheet on the left.  Delete the zero.  If the k-1 worksheet still shows in the Forms list on the left, you may have to click on that  to delete the zero there before you delete the zero on the Schedule E.

Ecurb0

Same question except that I need schedule E but it considers the 0 in royalties to be an ERROR and I can't delete the 0

I_am
Returning Member

If you could remove the zero next to royalties, the box would still be pink, therefore, you get an error if there is a zero or if it is blank. Bummer, huh?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies