My K1 has interest expense on 16I but I'm getting an error in TT because there is no income allocated at the partner level.

Can I use the gross income from all sources on 16B on the worksheet to get around this error? Or should I delete the interest expense on 16I?  Or is there another solution to this? 

If there is no 16C, then use 16B.

I'm getting this error too. I have nothing in 16B *or* 16C, but the amount reported for 16I matches the amount in 13H. Should I just not report the 16I amount since it's already listed in 13H?

I don't know if they are related. I suggest that if you have no foreign tax paid; code P, then elect not to fill out f1116. There are numerous postings on the technique.