My K1 has interest expense on 16I but I'm getting an error in TT because there is no income allocated at the partner level.

Can I use the gross income from all sources on 16B on the worksheet to get around this error? Or should I delete the interest expense on 16I?  Or is there another solution to this? 

If there is no 16C, then use 16B.

I'm getting this error too. I have nothing in 16B *or* 16C, but the amount reported for 16I matches the amount in 13H. Should I just not report the 16I amount since it's already listed in 13H?

I don't know if they are related. I suggest that if you have no foreign tax paid; code P, then elect not to fill out f1116. There are numerous postings on the technique.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing