My husband and I own an LLC together. This is our first time filing taxes for the business. We've extended for joint personal. How do we go about extending for the 1065?

It's too late to file an extension for a partnership/multi-member LLC (Form 1065).

What is the penalty for filing a Form 1065 late? The penalty is $200 for each month or part of a month (for a maximum of 12 months) the failure continues, multiplied by the total number of persons who were partners in the partnership during any part of the partnership's tax year for which the return is due.