turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My charitible deductions show 1421.50 when I enter amounts, but on the front page it shows $94,995.00 but review does not show my where that total comes from, how do I

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

My charitible deductions show 1421.50 when I enter amounts, but on the front page it shows $94,995.00 but review does not show my where that total comes from, how do I

Use a calculator and add all of your donations to see what the correct amount should be.  

it should be the $1421.50

This is some kind of program error then.  The helpdesk can show you how to submit a diagnostic copy and they can then diagnose where the $94,995.00 is coming from.

Review the return ... which line/form does this amount show up on ? 

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?

You can view your entire return or just your 1040 form before you e-file:

1. Open or continue your return.
  2. Select Tax Tools in the left menu (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
  3. With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
    • Preview your entire return: Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return (you may be asked to register or pay first).
    • View only your 1040 form: Select Tools. Next, select View Tax Summary in the pop-up, then Preview my 1040 in the left menu.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies