Solved: In TurboTax Business I'm processing a Trust. Small item, how do I update the 1041-T filing date on K-1 in Part 1 D

In TurboTax Business I'm processing a Trust. Small item, how do I update the 1041-T filing date on K-1 in Part 1 D

Where is the step in Turbo Tax Business that lets me update K-1 (form 1041) Part 1 D to indicate a 1041-T was filed?

" Where is the step in Turbo Tax Business that lets me update K-1"

There is no actual step. You need to enter Forms Mode, check the box, and input the date on each K-1 (see screenshot).