Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My Partnership K-1 Part III Line 20 has 3 entries and a 4th line, *STMT, which refers to Supplemental Info (in table form). Where in TT do I enter these table amts?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

My Partnership K-1 Part III Line 20 has 3 entries and a 4th line, *STMT, which refers to Supplemental Info (in table form). Where in TT do I enter these table amts?

In the K-1 interview, you will be able to check a box that states "Box 20 information".  You will be able to enter all of these codes.  Additional entry lines will appear as needed.  Add the AH lines separately, and then you will get a screen that will allow you to re-enter the AH amounts for the specific credit they qualify for (AH1 should be the 1st option and AH4 the 4th option, but double-check your supplemental page to be certain).

One note:  Code AD will be calculated for the Section 199A deduction.  You might get a 20% deduction on the amount reported to you in that box.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

What are all the codes on the K-1 itself and the statement?

Codes A, V, and AD.  STMT includes 20AE, 20AF, 20AH1, 20AH4. Thanks.
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

In the K-1 interview, you will be able to check a box that states "Box 20 information".  You will be able to enter all of these codes.  Additional entry lines will appear as needed.  Add the AH lines separately, and then you will get a screen that will allow you to re-enter the AH amounts for the specific credit they qualify for (AH1 should be the 1st option and AH4 the 4th option, but double-check your supplemental page to be certain).

One note:  Code AD will be calculated for the Section 199A deduction.  You might get a 20% deduction on the amount reported to you in that box.

It's not allowing me to add lines....Is this a bug in the program?
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

After you add the third one, another line should appear.  It is an automatic process.  I just duplicated your situation on a dummy account for TurboTax Online so I could give you directions and it worked when I did that.  If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.  

I have read everywhere that it is automatic. However, no additional line appears after I enter the amount in third line...
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Did you hit "tab" after the last amount in the last box?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies