Solved: In the 2018 Turbo Tax, although I am inputing data for Schedule A, the Schedule A does not appear under Forms for viewing. Why?

In the 2018 Turbo Tax, although I am inputing data for Schedule A, the Schedule A does not appear under Forms for viewing. Why?

It won't until the itemized deductions exceed the standard deduction.

Use the "Open Forms" button and enter schedule A in the search box to view what is currently on the form.

thanks Macuser.  I did see the schedule A and to the point I was entering information, it did not surpass the standard deduction.  I have more to input so I would expect it to show up then. Thanks