kathryn-mould

If I used Turbo Tax self employed, I need to file a separate tax return for my business?

MinhT

It depends on the form of your business.

If you operate as a self-employed individual (sole proprietorship) or a single-member LLC, you report your business income and expenses on your personal tax return using TurboTax self-Employed.

If your business is registered as a multi-member LLC or S-corporation, you'll need to file a business tax return using TurboTax Business CD/Download.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

MinhT

kathryn-mould

So as long as I am the only employee, I won't need to file anything separate from my own?
MinhT

If you are a sole proprietor, you report all your business income and expenses on Schedule C of your personal tax return. No other tax return is needed.