petepiercerealty

If I have a new LLC that made no money and I am a 10-99 real estate agent how should I file my taxes? Separately or all under the LLC?

WillK

edited: 1/5/2017 4:36 PM EST:

It depends on if the 1099 you will receive was for done through your LLC or if it was received for work done outside of the LLC. If the 1099 was received for work done through the LLC then you would file a Schedule C on your personal tax return.  Here is a great FAQ that explains the Schedule C in more detail: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302122

If the 1099 was received for work done outside of your LLC then you would file the 1099 under the 1099- MISC section of the program on your personal return. 

WillK

edited: 1/5/2017 4:36 PM EST: