bexllc

If I am the manager for an LLC of which my son, who is in federal prison for marijuana, is the owner, and the LLC Is single member, what and how do I file?

TomYoung

If the LLC is entirely owned by your son and the LLC has not elected to be taxed as a Sub-S or C-Corp, then the activities of the LLC should be reported in your son's federal income tax return.  The activity will show up on Schedule C and the "net income" of Schedule C will flow to line 12 of Form 1040.

Tom Young

Carl

If this is a single member LLC owned by your son, you can not be the manager. You could however, be an employee that your son pays to manage the business. The single member LLC is reported on SCH C as a part of the business owner's personal 1040 tax return.
TomYoung

Tom Young