turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tandk41

I would like to see my schedule C forms before e filing. How do I do that? I have already paid.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I would like to see my schedule C forms before e filing. How do I do that? I have already paid.

You can print or preview your tax return.  You need to be in your tax return as you follow the steps below. 

Please click on My Account in the upper right of your Turbo Tax screen.  Then click on Print Center; and Print, save or preview this year’s return.  You can choose to preview just the forms filed with the government or forms filed with the government plus all worksheets.

Once you have the forms displayed in PDF, scroll to Schedule C.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can print or preview your tax return.  You need to be in your tax return as you follow the steps below. 

Please click on My Account in the upper right of your Turbo Tax screen.  Then click on Print Center; and Print, save or preview this year’s return.  You can choose to preview just the forms filed with the government or forms filed with the government plus all worksheets.

Once you have the forms displayed in PDF, scroll to Schedule C.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies