tandk41

I would like to see my schedule C forms before e filing. How do I do that? I have already paid.

KatherineC

You can print or preview your tax return.  You need to be in your tax return as you follow the steps below. 

Please click on My Account in the upper right of your Turbo Tax screen.  Then click on Print Center; and Print, save or preview this year’s return.  You can choose to preview just the forms filed with the government or forms filed with the government plus all worksheets.

Once you have the forms displayed in PDF, scroll to Schedule C.

KatherineC