tlangston75

I USE TURBO TAX HOME AND BUSINESS 2018. I CREATED W2 AND 1099 FOR EMPLOYEES, BUT HOW DO ADD THE EXPENSES TO MY SCHEDULE C AND ULTIMATELY TO 1040?

i FILE 1040, SCHEDULE C. i HAVE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS. HOW DOES THE EXPENSES FROM THESE FLOW INTO MY RETURN

DDollar

You enter those (and all your other expenses) in the Business section of TurboTax Home & Business.  Click Start (or Update) for Business Income and Expenses.  Answer Yes to "Did you have any income and expenses for a business in 2018?  Continue, you will be asked if you paid any employees, indicate yes.  You will also be asked if you issued any Forms 1099, indicate yes.  When you get to the Business Landing page, scroll down to "Business Expenses" and click Start next to "Other Common Business Expenses".  You will enter your 1099 payments in "Contract Labor" and the W-2 information in Employee Expenses.