hikinchick

I started my own business in December. I made about $150, but am in the red about $400. Do I need the TurboTax that does self employment stuff? Or can use the free 1?

I also earned less than $250 from Pampered Chef.  My “real” income from my job is around $36,000.

Anita01

It's not clear what you mean by made or earned.  You need to file a Schedule C if your gross income from these ventures is over $400, not your profit.  If it's less then $400, you could enter it as other income, which requires an upgrade to the less expensive Deluxe.

Anita01