Anonymous
Not applicable

I started a business (both an LLC AND an S Corp) at the end of December 2017. I made no income in December but am wondering if I still need to file taxes for this?

I read a previous answer that stated an s Corp must file a 1120S regardless if it made business but was not sure if my situation was different because I am both an LLC and S Corp 

WillK

Your business is either an LLC, and S-corporation, or an LLC taxed as an S-corporation.  If you are an LLC but elected to be taxed as an S-corporation you will need to file an S-corporation return. 

WillK