Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I purchased TT Business but should have purchased TT Home & Business.I only have an LLC, do not need sch K. Can I use Turbotax Business to file my 1040 and sch A & C?

I purchased Turbotax Business in error and have already opened it and downloaded.  I found that I used TurboTax Home & Business to file a 1040 with schedule A & C for a small LLC along with married filing jointly.  Can I still use this Turbotax Business to file if I do not need a schedule K?  How should I go about it?

Thank you,

Tracey Prince

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I purchased TT Business but should have purchased TT Home & Business.I only have an LLC, do not need sch K. Can I use Turbotax Business to file my 1040 and sch A & C?

TurboTax Business will not file a Form 1040 at all.

You need to use the TurboTax Home and Business to do this.

I'll find the link for the TurboTax business purchase so you can get a refund for it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to this link unless you bought it from a local retailer and then first you should try to return it. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/">https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/</a>

I purchased TT Business but should have purchased TT Home &amp; Business.I only have an LLC, do not need sch K. Can I use Turbotax Business to file my 1040 and sch A &amp; C?

TurboTax Business will not file a Form 1040 at all.

You need to use the TurboTax Home and Business to do this.

I'll find the link for the TurboTax business purchase so you can get a refund for it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies