david10826

I owed 565 dollars to ny state I schedule a payment but it has not been taking out yet

the schedule payment was for the 2/14 and is yet to be process or taken from my bank account
DavidD66

State tax returns are not transmitted to the state until after the Federal return has been accepted.  In addition, state e-files take longer than federal to be processed.  State returns are transmitted to the IRS, and then the IRS forwards the return on to the state.  The bottleneck may be with the  IRS.  As long as your return is not "rejected" there is nothing to be concerned about at this point. 

david10826

thank you for your help

david10826

yes  and no the money was remove from my account just not on the schedule day, which makes sense since I file early I guess this will be the case for anyone who file early and anyone who receive unemployment.  thanks for your comment