I only received $1800 of my $3600 stimulus...

djwords

HelenC12

If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one or your stimulus payment was for the wrong amount, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to get your money.

Please see the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

A married couple only getting 1/2 the expected amount seems to be the current theme the last couple of days ... so now you wait and see if the other 1/2 comes in  by 1/27 ... if it doesn't   then you can apply for the missing amount on your 2020 return.  DON'T be a rush to file ... if you do it wrong then the return can be delayed in processing if you enter the wrong amount.   Several have posted they filed  and then the stimulus check showed up ... so don't put yourself in that position.