turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

junecrab6

I need to redo my federal income tax missing income and expenses schedule C

I received letter from IRS NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM ME TO COMPLETE MY FEDERAL TAX.  Requesting all income and expenses on schedule C and 1099
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Carl
Level 15

What is the form number of the letter you got from the IRS? It starts with either "CP" or "LTR" and will be in the top left or right of the letter. Also, while I can't rule it out, I seriously doubt the IRS told you to "redo" anything. It would be more common for them to tell you that you need to "AMEND" your already e-filed and accepted tax return, to include the missing income.

hhicks

I need to redo my tax's I left out a $600. deduction  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies