angela1

I need to know which version allows me to file the K-1 1065 document and then add to personal return. All i get info for is to enter it not to generate the form.

I need help understanding which product to purchase to accurately do my LLC (multi member) tax documents and generate k-1 as well as do my personal taxes thereafter.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

To prepare a Form 1065 you would need TurboTax Business.

TurboTax Business must be installed and run in a Windows environment (there is no Online or Mac version).

http://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

To enter information from a K-1 (and prepare your personal income tax return), you can use the Online version of TurboTax Premier (or Self-Employed) or any desktop (CD/Download) version of TurboTax.

angela1

yikes! windows? NO MAC? I'm batting zero here. And which version is best to file personal returns if I have one w-2 and the k-1 for income? too many choices

Personal return: Online TurboTax Premier OR any desktop version (I would recommend Premier there as well since you get a free state return, if needed, and it has more guidance).

1065: No Online version and No Mac version. Cheapest method would be to buy a real low-end PC or try another vendor that offers Online prep for a 1065 (e.g., <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.taxact.com/business-returns">https://www.taxact.com/business-returns</a>).
angela1

sounds great. thank you so much for your assistance. also, is there a 2019 version of the premier downloadable software? or is it only 2018?

You want the 2018 version to prepare your 2018 income tax return.
JulieCo

TurboTax Business should be used to prepare your 1065 tax form and K-1 forms.   See more information in this link:  TurboTax Business

Then you will use the individual tax form products to prepare your personal tax return, which will include the entry of your K-1 form.