mmcmahan222

I need to file a W2c for 2 of my employees. ssa.gov says self-employed individuals can't file a W2c.I'm a sole proprietor. Does this mean I can't file W2c 4 my employees?

You are misunderstanding the rules ... yes, if you have employees that you issued W-2s to and they are wrong you can and must  file a W-2c.  What you are seeing is that a self employed person cannot issue themselves a W-2 ... a sole proprietor cannot be their own employee and cannot issue themselves a W-2. 

Carl

No. What it means is that as a sole proprietor you report all your business income/expenses on SCH C as a part of your personal tax return. You as the sole owner of the business, can not be an employee of that business you own. But you can have other employees that you hire. So if required, you *will* do the W-2 or W-2c for those other employees you hired and paid in 2017. But under no circumstances will you ever issue a W-2, W-2c, 1099-MISC or any other type of tax reporting document to yourself.