I need to file a Form 1065 annual tax return for my LLC. Does Turbotax have a downloadable program in this regard?

gvelias

My son, wife and I started a multi-member LLC on March 1, 2018.  I wonder if you have a program similar to the Home & Business Personal & Self Employed I bought from Costco that can be downloaded online to my account.

To complete and file a Form 1065 you would need the TurboTax Business Edition.  The Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based personal computer, not on a Mac or online.  The Business Edition cannot complete a personal tax return, Form 1040.

To to this TurboTax website for the Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/