I need to enter 'other income' on Schedule 1 in my Home & Business edition. Not sure where to do this? And does TurboTax engineer a Schedule 1?

Net Operating Loss carryforward from 2017 goes on Line 21 of Schedule 1.  Not sure where to enter this in my 2018 TurboTax??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JulieR

In your open return, type "net operating loss (nol) carryovers" into the search box and click on the "Jump to" link in the search results. You'll enter you Net Operating Loss carryforward from 2017 there.

Once your entry is complete, TurboTax will generate Schedule 1.  You'll be able to view Schedule 1 by switching the Forms view and use Open Form (search for Schedule 1 and double-click on the form). 

(See sample screenshots below)