turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to e-file Company LLC 2019 tax

I need to file Company LLC 2019 taxes
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is the LLC a single-member LLC without an election to be treated as an S corporation for federal income tax purposes? If so, you can use a 2019 personal edition of TurboTax.

If you need to file Form 1065 (if the LLC is treated as a partnership) or an 1120 or 1120-S (if the LLC is treated as a corporation), then you need TurboTax Business for 2019 (link below).

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Note that TurboTax Business must be installed and run in a Windows environment; there is no online or Mac version.

If you are not familiar with taxation and accounting for pass-through entities, you should seek professional guidance.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Is the LLC a single-member LLC without an election to be treated as an S corporation for federal income tax purposes? If so, you can use a 2019 personal edition of TurboTax.

If you need to file Form 1065 (if the LLC is treated as a partnership) or an 1120 or 1120-S (if the LLC is treated as a corporation), then you need TurboTax Business for 2019 (link below).

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Note that TurboTax Business must be installed and run in a Windows environment; there is no online or Mac version.

If you are not familiar with taxation and accounting for pass-through entities, you should seek professional guidance.

a 2019 1065/1040 can't be e-filed.  a calendar year 2019-1065 was due 3/15/2020.  the penalty for late filing is about $200/month/member for a maximum of 12 months.  no filing or penalty if this is a single member LLC. it's included on your 2019 1040.  however, if you owe on your 1040 there will be penalties and interest for late filing and payment

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies