turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jcfort

I need to delete a k1 that is stopping me form filing.

I cannot find the form in the software it appears as a work sheet when I try to file.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Delete the Schedule K-1.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Delete the Schedule K-1.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

jcfort

the answer and all help was useless.  I am not pleased with this years TurboTax.  None of the directions received where usable.  I finally had to go back through the total filing and manually check every entry.  There was no K1 but when I got there I deleted every thing in that section, though nothing showed and that cleared it.  Why I could not see it and how it got populated I do not know.  I am not pleased with this years product.
drcu0725

I agree.  This schedule K-1 is stopping me from filing.  Turbo Tax, you need to fix this.  I was a loyal customer for years and never had a problem filing.  I am still confused with what to do.

I am having the same problem. Just going in circles!! What Can WE DO?? Only a week left.
bencolby1

I was having this same issue (in state return after deleting k-1 in forms)..fixed by going to:
Your State Returns - EDIT
       - Income and Adjustments - EDIT
               - Business (if there is a k-1 option in this list edit/delete) I just reviewed it and it cleared it for me.
Hope this helps
gondor

K1 for 2018 still can not be deleted. Turbo Tax sucks

The Turbotax solution to this problem was not helpful. I solved it this way: On  the main screen there is a 'Forms' icon you can click. Click on that. When the new window pops up, click the 'errors' button. The offending K-1 form will appear in the main window of the form screen. Below that there is a 'delete form' button. Delete it. Sanity resumed for me after that. Hope this helps, good luck!

lisaschu

After struggling with this problem for days, the solution above by bencolby1 fixed it.  Had to go thru State Return questions to indicate no LLC involved.  Thank you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies