June 6, 2019 12:46 PM
There are 2 ways to get there:
Type “Schedule C” in the Search box.
Select the “Jump to” link.
To start from the home page:
- Click on Federal to the left of your screen and
- Click on Income and Expenses and then click the Start/Review box in the Self-Employment section (Scroll down until you see it)
- Answer Yes on the screen Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
- Follow the interview to Add Your Business Info
- After you add your business info you answer questions about your income
- Next the interview will guide you through enter your expenses
- get back to the "Here's your business info" screen, click on Start next to the expenses you chose or Add Expenses for this work
- You can also Add income for this work from "Here's your business info" screen
- Scroll all the way down to Less Common Expenses and click on the arrow to open up more choices