toprdf

I’m filing my final S-Corporation to which I didn’t generate any income to which TurboTax do I use

IreneS

To file a final return for your S-Corporation you will need TurboTax Business

You have to file IRS Form 1120S even if you had no income or expenses. The Form 1120S Income Tax Return is due March 15, 2020.  Under the tax code, every U.S. corporation that's in business to make a profit must file a tax return regardless of whether it made any money.

You can visit the following link to purchase TurboTax Business for 2019: TurboTax Business

[Edited | 4/13/2020 |  1:10 pm PDT]

IreneS

[Edited | 4/13/2020 |  1:10 pm PDT]