Solved: I have received a correction notice from state of ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I have received a correction notice from state of illinios. they are stating schedule nr is missing? also need il-e/eic schedule was missing. can you help? thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I have received a correction notice from state of illinios. they are stating schedule nr is missing? also need il-e/eic schedule was missing. can you help? thanks

Did you efile the return or mail it in ?    If you mailed it in did you miss sending those forms ?  Are they part of the PDF of the return ?   If so print them off and send them in as requested. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 15

Did you efile the return or mail it in ?    If you mailed it in did you miss sending those forms ?  Are they part of the PDF of the return ?   If so print them off and send them in as requested. 

View solution in original post

Level 1

Not mailed, was emailed.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings