wjshepard

I have entered all of my self-employed business expenses in TurboTax, reimbursed or not. Where should I enter the offsetting amounts reimbursed to me by my clients?

The 1099s I have received from my clients report only my professional fees.  Additional amounts were also paid to me by those clients to reimburse me for related expenses.  I am reporting all of my expenses in TurboTax, which means I should report offsetting income for those expenses I have been reimbursed for.  How do I report that reimbursed income and still show that I am matching the 1099 for base professional fees?  

Anita01

You enter the 1099-/misc forms just as they appear.  Then you go to the section immediately after and enter income not received on a 1099-MISC, which can be any income for reimbursements that was not reported as part of the 10990-misc form.

Anita01

wjshepard

Thx!!