nona-lowe

I have an LLC & a seperate sole propietorship. The taxes for my LLC have already been filed by an accountant & I have received my form K1. Which Tax product should I use?

ChristinaS

It looks like you are in the best version- Self-Employed online. You only need Premier to enter a K1, but you will likely need the benefits of Self-Employed due to the sole proprietorship/ Schedule C. SE Online contains all the features of "lower" versions.

Enter the K1 here-

• Federal Taxes
  • Wages and income
  • Other Business Situations
  • K-1

Do not report the LLC activity under the Business tab or Income and Expenses. Those are for the sole proprietorship only, as the 1065 business already filed its own tax return.

ChristinaS

Enter the K1 here-

• Federal Taxes
  • Wages and income
  • Other Business Situations
  • K-1