Vynh

I have a problem where It keep prompting me to make adjustment where it said: "Box 20 Code Z has been selected but no Section 199A income has been entered on Statement A"

I can see that prompt but there is no available space to change anything. As a result, I can only press continue and being push back into the loop.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AliciaP1

You need to ensure you have reported the details of your Section 199A Income (loss) on the screen after your K-1 entry.  In TurboTax Online you can do this by following these steps:

1. Sign in and open your return by selecting Pick up where you left off under a section.
  2. Search for K-1 and select the Jump to link at the top of the search results.
  3. This will take you to the Schedules K-1 or Q screen.
  4. Answer Yes and follow the prompts. 
  5. Verify or answer the questions and Continue until you get to the We need some information about your 199A income screen.
  6. Check the box(es) that match the detail information you received with your K-1 and enter the associated amounts.  List negative numbers as negatives in Turbo Tax.
  7. Continue through the rest of the questions.
Vynh

Hi, 
For step 6, I could not find any option for it. I scanned the whole document but does not see any information about it. As a result, I remove my Schedule K-1 and redo it with all of the number enter without uploading my K-1 into the document and it doesn't prompt the problem anymore. I believe that the problem is from the automatic document scanning feature that cause it to loop.
Thank you for helping me with my problem.
Best