skbulgrin

I have a k1 form. Section 14 has figures for A, B, D and L. I keep getting an error message that says I need to enter E -- There is no E.

sometimes when I enter E and put a $0 balance there, I'll get another message that says Box 14 Description -1 has been entered for more than one type of income.  Use separate K1 worksheets to report more than one type of foreign gross income sourced at the entry level.  I don't understand what it is asking me to do.

suszlaine

Create an additional K-1 Worksheet for each income item in Line 16.  One item can be shown on the Primary Worksheet.  Treat each Line 16 Income item as if it were a seperate K-1.  Fill in the Partnership information and then enter the Line 16 Income Code and amount.  I had to use 4 Worksheets to enter 4 types of income.  It may not change your bottom line, but it will allow you to e-file.

suszlaine

This may work for Line 14.