• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sstkerogers

I have a K-1 with both Box 1 and Box 2 and have done separate entries but am having problems with Box 16. I have codes M and F with Box 2 entry, but what about B and C?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
johnhcohen

I have a K-1 with both Box 1 and Box 2 and have done separate entries but am having problems with Box 16. I have codes M and F with Box 2 entry, but what about B and C?

I too had problem with box 16.  I filled out K-1 with only the top line of 16, then started adding other lines.  When I got an error and noted the letter designation and went on.  I then filled a separate K-1 with the lines that created error.  I followed the same pattern and ended up with 6 K-1s some with only one number on line 16.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
johnhcohen

I too had problem with box 16.  I filled out K-1 with only the top line of 16, then started adding other lines.  When I got an error and noted the letter designation and went on.  I then filled a separate K-1 with the lines that created error.  I followed the same pattern and ended up with 6 K-1s some with only one number on line 16.
sstkerogers

This was helpful for Blackstone K-1.  I was able to get it accepted with three separate K-1 entries with some trial and error.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v