unique_kimm

I cant enter the zipcode for my employer that's on my W-2 because the zipcode contains letters as it is a Canadian company

BMcCalpin

The solution is to

1.      Delete the W-2

2.      When you add a new W-2, the screen will ask you for the employer’s EIN. DON’T PUT ANYTHING HERE.

3.      Instead, just leave the EIN field blank and continue.

4.      Enter your complete W-2 information on the next page. Make sure to indicate that this is a foreign address (under “Address Type”). It’s OK to enter the EIN here at the top of the page.

5.      Be sure you enter everything from the W-2 – the input screen is rather long and needs scrolling.

Now you will see that the software has no problem with the Canadian zip code.

BMcCalpin

The solution is to

1.      Delete the W-2