Solved: I can't delete my k1 entry on my 2016 taxes. It deletes but it does not save or carry over on my federal or state taxes. I no longer have a partnership.

I can't delete my k1 entry on my 2016 taxes. It deletes but it does not save or carry over on my federal or state taxes. I no longer have a partnership.

This form K-1 has been transferred to your 2016 return from previous years' returns.

To delete it, please follow these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the top of your screen click on My Account, then click on Tools in the small dialog box
  • On the Tools Center page, click on Delete a form
  • A list of forms will appear. Locate the Form K-1 Wks (name of entity) and click Delete next to it.
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form
  • If you see the Form K-1 (name of entity), also delete it. But remember to delete the worksheet (Wks) first.

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form