I am using turbo tax for business 206. I cannot find the form S Corporation Elections in order to invoke "de minimis safe harbor"

In the personal programs, when you first go to enter an "asset" it asks you questions in regards to the De Minimis Election.  It SHOULD be in the same place in the Business program.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number