Solved: I am preparing a 1041 for a grantor trust. Trustee info provided as signer. However, the generated 1041 (up top) shows grantor info instead of fiduciary. Can you help?

I am preparing a 1041 for a grantor trust. Trustee info provided as signer. However, the generated 1041 (up top) shows grantor info instead of fiduciary. Can you help?

"...the generated 1041 (up top) shows grantor info instead of fiduciary."

Go into Forms Mode (click the icon in the upper right side of the screen) and change the name on the Fiduciary Information Worksheet (see screenshot).