• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hogheadnte

I am having a difficult time with the at risk business section, cant get back to it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MichaelL1
Level 15

I am having a difficult time with the at risk business section, cant get back to it?

Go to Business section, then to the Sch C, get to summary screen titled, "Your ABC Business"

The first section is Business Profile, but you will go to the bottom section titled "Fine Details" click update and you will see "At Risk" questions.

Most small businesses are "At RisK" which means you can lose money if things don't go well and if you have loans the bank can come after you to pay them. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MichaelL1
Level 15

Go to Business section, then to the Sch C, get to summary screen titled, "Your ABC Business"

The first section is Business Profile, but you will go to the bottom section titled "Fine Details" click update and you will see "At Risk" questions.

Most small businesses are "At RisK" which means you can lose money if things don't go well and if you have loans the bank can come after you to pay them. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v