Solved: I already Files an income tax return 1120S for s Corporations. Is this the same thing as Federal or do I have tov file Federal Income Tax.

I already Files an income tax return 1120S for s Corporations. Is this the same thing as Federal or do I have tov file Federal Income Tax.

For a business entity like S-Corp,  there are two sets of filings. At the entity ( business ) level  you file (a) a federal return  1120-S  , (b) a State return and (c) send K-1s to each member of the S-Corp. In this sense S-Corp acts like a  pass through entity.   At the individual level  you again file  (a) Federal 1040 series  return  including the details from the K-1 from the S-Corp and (b) State  return ( if you live in a  State with  income tax. 

Does this answer your question.

You still need to do your personal 1040 individual return.  For federal and state.

rental property in other state but residing in CA

Does this answer your question.