sunshineaunee

I already filed my personal taxes and after reading some information, it looks like I should have filed a schedule c. can I file my business taxes separately now?

PaulaM

No. Schedule C is for self-employment income. It is part of your personal return. 

If you have already filed, you would need to amend your return to make any changes to it. But wait until the original return is fully processed and you have received a refund/or paid the taxes due with the original return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894381-how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-filed

PaulaM