kimberly-patmon

How do I go back to a specific section, I am looking to find the section for employee business expenses

ChelseaS

As long as you haven't filed yet you can go back through your return. Please take the following steps to add your employee (job-related) expenses in TurboTax. Keep in mind these expenses are subject to the 2% rule, see the FAQ article below. 

1. Sign into TurboTax Online
  2. Start your return if you have not yet or continue your return by click Taxes Tax Timeline > Take me to my return.
  3. Click on the Federal Taxes tab  (Personal depending on version) > Deductions & Credits sub-tab.
  4. Click to show all tax breaks.
  5. Scroll down until you see Employment Expenses and click Show More.
  6. Click Start next to Job Expenses for W-2 Income.
  7. Proceed through the interview to enter your job-related expenses.

ChelseaS

1. Sign into TurboTax Online
  4. Click to show all tax breaks.

kimberly-patmon

Thank you