swlwhill74

How do I get Turbotax to stop prompting for a Sch K-1?

My wife used to be part of an investment club which provided a Sch K-1 each year.  That club dissolved 7 to 10 years ago, but Turbotax continues to prompt me for Sch K-1 info.  How do I get Turbotax to stop prompting for it; I have none to give.

LinaJ2018

If you have not filed, you can simply remove the form by following these steps (desktop):

• Open up your tax return if you have not already done so.
  • At the right upper corner, select Forms 
  • To your left, you would see a list of all the tax forms and worksheets, scroll down and select Schedule K-1.
  •  While Schedule K-1 appears,  at the bottom of the screen, select Delete Form. 

LinaJ2018