alaxka

How do I finish working on my LLC information to complete form 1065 and K1 forms. I have TT Business, but I cannot work on information.

tagteam

Are you stuck somewhere in the program? Can you provide more details as to why you cannot work on the return and where you might be experiencing this issue?

Be advised that the forms and parts of the program are not complete so the issue you are seeing could very well be the result of the forms not being ready to be filed and/or one or more components not being finished.

Sheepcreek2

Cannot complete form 1065 on TurboTax Business program due to certain parts not available. When will I be able to complete the tax return?

tagteam

@Sheepcreek2  Most forms should be available 2/11/2021.