How do I file my LLC taxes Without employees? I di...

How do I file my LLC taxes Without employees? I did not make anything? Do I need to file?

Which are you?

• If you are a disregarded non-entity, you do not need to file if you did not make any money. It goes on your personal return as a schedule C. This return is due July 15.
  • If you elected to be an S- Corp, you will need to file a return. Turbo tax business can be found by following this business link.  This return was due March 16.

If you are a disregarded non-entity, you do not need to file if you did not make any money.

That statement is not totally accurate. If you were "open for business" in 2019 and:

Your business has any depreciable assets and/or;

Your business has inventory and/or;

Your business claimed "ANY" business vehicle use then;

You are required to file a tax return to report your business income/expenses (even if zero) along with your asset depreciation and/or inventory and/or business vehilce use (even if that vehicle use is less than 100%)