ssnider34

How do i file form 1065? Im having trouble finding Business for Mac

TurboTax Business is only available for Windows computers,  There is no Mac version--sorry.  There are users who purchase cheap PC's just to be able to use TT Business, and there are some users who have been able to use a program called Parallels in order to run TT Business on a Mac.

grantcastleberry

I am trying to run it on Parallels Desktop (using Windows 10) but I am getting a 'this app won't run on your PC' message. Are there any setting I need to adjust in Parallels to make TT Business run correctly?

@macuser_22 ??
macuser_22

Sorry, can't help.   I know nothing about parellels.