dschultz92

How do I file a schedule c? I do not have a 1099 as my income for the business didnt meet the requirements

tagteam

You do not need to have received a 1099 (or any other tax reporting form) to file a Schedule C.

You do, however, need to use TurboTax Self-Employed assuming you are using an Online version of TurboTax.

You can enter Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version.

How to enter income from self employment

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/self-employed/help/how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment/00/...