Solved: How do I enter information from box 4 and from box 16 of my 1099-B form into TurboTax Premier for 2018 year taxes?

roddim

How do I enter information from box 4 and from box 16 of my 1099-B form into TurboTax Premier for 2018 year taxes?

The program is only letting me enter the information from boxes 1, 2, and 3 and then it is done. I feel like I'm being cheated by this program because the brokerage company has already withheld both federal and state tax from me, and I need to have a mechanism for this to be credited to my tax account.

Cindy0H

There is a box below the sale that says "I'll add additional info on my own". Click this and you will see boxes 4 and 16.

If you have already entered the sale, you will click edit twice to get to that spot.

Cindy0H