fostermassage

How do i delete form 1065 from my return? I accidentally selected it, and even though I have no information entered, turbo tax keeps requesting me to enter info during the review.

I accidentally selected form 1065 instead of form 1041.  I have entered all of my info under 1041.  There is no info listed under the 1065 tab anymore.  Yet it is still requesting the info.
TomK

If you want to delete a form in TurboTax online, follow the steps below:

• Log on to your Turbo Tax Online account and open your return by clicking Take me to my return.
  • Select My Account at the top of the page, then Tools from the drop-down box.
  •  In the Tools box, click on Delete a Form.
  • When the list of forms in your return appears, look for the form that you want to delete. If it is there, delete it. 
  • Confirm that you want to delete the form, click Continue, then choose Continue With My Return (at the bottom of the list) to go back to your return.